Join us this October for our Exclusive 2023 Fall European Group Tour to sunny Portugal!
On this hosted, 10-day exclusive group experience, you will enjoy breathtaking seaside landscapes, fascinating historic villages, and remarkable food & culture!
Your journey will begin in Algarve Region known for their serene beaches. Next move to Lisbon, the captivating coastal capital of Portugal, known for its colorful buildings, famous landmarks, and twisting cobblestone streets. Explore the UNESCO world heritage site of Sintra before you travel to Obidos to see the hilltop castle and admire the city's medieval fortifications before you explore the fishing village of Nazare.
Visit the Santa Maria Monastery in Batalha, and travel to Fatima, a famous pilgrimage destination where the Virgin Mary is said to have appeared in 1917. Your next stop will be in Coimbra, bathed by the beautiful Mondego River before you travel to Porto, a breathtaking coastal city by the Douro River where your small-group tour of Portugal will come to an end!
Never fear, your journey need not be over as you will have the option to add on a marvelous river cruise on the Douro River or stay longer in Portugal to explore other areas such as Madeira or back to the Algarve, or venture to Spain or another European destination to enjoy more beauty & culture!
CLICK HERE TO REVIEW THE FULL ITINERARY BROCHURE
** Watch the Wed. March 8 webinar recording! **
Limited Space of only 40 guests so don't wait to secure your spot!
SAVE $100/pp WHEN YOU BOOK BY MARCH 31!
Special Douro River Criuse Extension following the land tour! Board the Douro Serenity on Nov. 7 and enjoy a relaxing cruise for 7 nts. up the Douro taking in the stunning vistas, storybook towns and sun-baked vineyards.
Want to stay longer? Custom air & post-extensions can be arranged for other destinations in Portugal, Spain or Europe.
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• 09 nights’ accommodation on a twin-sharing basis at listed hotels or similar
• Daily breakfast
• 03 Dinners at hotels including Dinner
• 02 Dinners at local restaurants/Hotels including Dinners
• 01 Fado Dinners inclusive of Drinks
• Arrival and departure airport transfers
• Private transportation by deluxe AC vehicles
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary
• Entrance fees to Palacio da Pena & Mosteiro da Batalha
• Service of English-speaking tour leader throughout the tour
• Custard Tart Tasting
• Benagil Caves and Dolphins Boat Cruise
• 6 Bridges Cruise
• Wine tasting at Vila Nova De Gaia
• Air taxes and fuel surcharges (w/ air package)
• All local applicable taxes
Tour is based on minimum of 20 guests. TurnKey Travel & its operator Indus Travels reserve the right to make changes to the tour as required.
Note: Airfare will be offered based on post-tour travel options.